Dyson Groom Tool
DYSON GROOM TOOL ACCESSORY FITS DYSON UPRIGHTS & CYLINDERS *RETAIL PACKED*WITH FIT ALL ADAPTER INC.SPECIFIC FITTING Inch BInch
4 in stock
* Combines suction with grooming tool to groom the dog's coat effectively removing dead skin loose hairs and allergens.
* The bristles retract for protection and hygiene when the grooming tool is not in use making it easier and safer to store than other groom tools.
* The slicker bristles are controlled by a spring-load thumb trigger giving you control over the amount of pressure used on your dog.
* Groom tool is compatible with most Dyson Upright vacuums and Dyson Cylinder vacuums. Not compatible with Dyson handhelds.
* Only to be used on dogs with medium to long hair. Not for use on animals other than dogs or on soft furnishings.
* The Dyson groom tool removes loose hair directly from your dog before it's shed around the home. Collected hair is then sucked straight into the vacuum. Mess free vacuum-assisted dog grooming. Suction is split during grooming. Enough suction is directed to the dog's coat to capture loose hair and dead skin cells without the tool sticking. When the thumb trigger is released the bristles retract and full suction is transferred to the soleplate to hygienically suck captured hair into the vacuum. Loose hair is removed by 364 slicker bristles angled at 35°. When pressure is applied they flex to an upright position to penetrate the entire coat. Bristle length is controlled by a spring-loaded trigger. Adjusting thumb pressure extends or withdraws the slicker bristles. Different dog breeds require different bristle lengths – the longer the dog's hair the longer the bristle length. When not in use the bristles retract for safe storage. The Dyson groom tool can be used with most Dyson upright and cylinder vacuums. It's suitable for long and medium haired dogs.